Re: Report: Your article status

Hi Flavia,

Which article are you working on? I thought we were going to collaborate
on the Gsoc/Opw one, but I never any saw changes from you since I shared
the etherpad document with you a few weeks ago.

I don't think there is too much more to do on this article, so if you
wanted a larger contribution of your own, perhaps something that is
still unfinished, like gathering the Friends of GNOME contributor list,
gathering a list & logos for advisory board & hackfest sponsors, or the
GNOME Montreal Summit.

However, if you don't want those, please feel free to edit the Gsoc/Opw
article -- I just don't know how much there is to do there.

Anyway, I hope you're well.

-Hashem

        –Needs someone to gather the list from RosannaYuen
    Advisory board and hackfest sponsors
        –Needs someone to gather the list and logos