Re: Purchasing a toll free international number for SIP conferences?

On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 02:05:14PM +0200, Oliver Propst wrote:
Since we have trouble to get a working free software voip solution for
meetings [...]
My biased opinion is that it's inherent to SIP. The protocol is just bad in
pretty much all dimensions you can imagine.

I suggested http://www.voicebridge.eu/ a few times to have "real" calls.
While I have the feeling that we (in Free Software) have no good VoIP solutions,
Mumble could be a remedy. There are various gratis Mumble servers out there
(cf. http://mumble.sourceforge.net/Hosters).

Cheers,
  Tobi