Re: Promo Video Storyboard: Feedback Wanted

Hey I went through your storyboard!  Here is my feedback:

1) Why do you have an initial spark that disappears and then reappears?  Is that some kind of attention grabber?

2) I'm not sure I understand what "frog perspective" means?  So you have shiny pieces coming from the initial spark and then they fall against the camera?

The rest seems okay from my perspective.. but I'm dubious about the intro.