Re: revised the press release

I'm "late to the party..." but anyway, I would add my voice to those suggesting a small bit of introduction as to 'what' GNOME actually is, for people just landing here out of the blue (which could happen).

For instance, from the GNOME Wikipedia page and also paraphrasing from Apple's page 'Why You'll Love a Mac - It has a better operating system' (remember, "Great artists steal" heh!), imagine something like this (with suitable modifications):

"GNOME is a desktop environment and graphical user interface that runs on top of a computer operating system. Easy to use and incredibly powerful, GNOME delivers amazing performance, stunning graphics and enhanced privacy. GNOME comes with software that’s easy to learn and a pleasure to use."

Obviously this could and should be rewritten to suit per the actual release (and to not sound like it was mostly lifted from Apple!) but maybe this is the sort of thing we could use. Also note that it doesn't just say "Linux" since people are working to bring it to *BSD (I do believe it is already working on OpenBSD).

-Brett