Re: OSCON

Ack! These things are always on the other side of the continent from me... though I'd love to do a road trip out that way.

BSDCan is in my neck of the woods (in Ottawa) though I do not think we're in good shape yet in that camp, at least in FreeBSD which is my primary "BSD area of interest" (correct me if I'm wrong, someone!)

-Brett

On Mar 22, 2013 2:40 AM, "Karen Sandler" <karen gnome org> wrote:
On Fri, March 22, 2013 1:42 am, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
> I am thinking about getting a booth this time.  I've always resisted
> because we don't really have a good reason to be there.  Butt his time,
> with our push to _javascript_ I would like to be able to market to
> _javascript_
> writers at OSCON.
>
> Unfortunately, I'm one guy, and I'm not even sure I can even do that.  I'm
> not sure if I can pull off manning the booth.  I need to see if I can get
> some volunteers to man it.  I'll see what I can do..

I can do a little time at the booth (if one of my talk proposals is
accepted and I go to the conference) but I can't commit to being there for
big long stretches of the days since I'll try to pack it with meetings if
possible. I can definitely help all around though.

karen