OSCON

I am thinking about getting a booth this time.  I've always resisted because we don't really have a good reason to be there.  Butt his time, with our push to _javascript_ I would like to be able to market to _javascript_ writers at OSCON.

Unfortunately, I'm one guy, and I'm not even sure I can even do that.  I'm not sure if I can pull off manning the booth.  I need to see if I can get some volunteers to man it.  I'll see what I can do..