Re: Want to review a book about GNOME 3?

I would be willing to have a good look at it from the perspective of a government/technology worker.

Brett

On Mar 6, 2013 3:20 PM, "Emily Gonyer" <emilyyrose gmail com> wrote:
I'd be happy to read & review a copy :)

Emily

On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 3:16 PM, Karen Sandler <karen gnome org> wrote:
> Thanks, Flavia!
>
> I've already had a couple of responses to my email, so it's a good idea to
> ask about e-copies for this. I'll let you know...
>
> karen
>
> On Wed, March 6, 2013 2:54 pm, Flavia Weisghizzi wrote:
>> Hi Karen!
>>
>> It should be very interesting for me have the opportunity to review this
>> book (it's my work!!! :) ), so please, take me in consideration.
>>
>> I'll be very happy to have an e-book copy, if it's available e-book
>> format, and let you have paper copies.
>>
>> Let me know :)
>>
>> Flavia
>>

>> Il 06/03/2013 20:19, Karen Sandler ha scritto:
>>> Hi everyone,
>>>
>>> Packt Publishing has recently put out a book on GNOME 3, which was
>>> written
>>> by Mohammad Anwari. It would be great to have a review of the book on
>>> gnome.org. As with all of their books about free software projects,
>>> Packt
>>> will give us a small percentage of the royalties as a donation, and
>>> slightly more if we promote it on our website (which would include
>>> publishing a review). Either way, they'll send us a couple of
>>> promotional
>>> copies to conduct the review and it would be great to have our view on
>>> it
>>> out there (positive or negative).
>>>
>>> If you're interested in reading the book and writing a review, let me
>>> know.
>>>
>>> thanks!
>>> karen
>>>

>> --

Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius,
power and magic in it. -  Goethe

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't
matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr.Seuss

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that
counts can be counted. - Albert Einstein