Re: gnome.org/news and the community calendar

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 3:05 PM, Ekaterina Gerasimova <kittykat3756 gmail com> wrote:
On 17 June 2013 16:14, Karen Sandler <karen gnome org> wrote:
On Sun, June 16, 2013 6:14 pm, Ekaterina Gerasimova wrote:
> Hi all, could someone add a post each about GUADEC and Open Help to
> gnome.org/news, and update the community calendar?
>
> In general, how does one request posts for gnome.org/news? I couldn't find
> this information anywhere and the wiki was slightly vague about the
> subject
> in general.

hey Kat, this is done pretty much as you've done it - by emailing the
marketing list. Did you want to take a first stab at writing these news
items? I can assist getting it on the website and can help edit too!

Hey, it would be pretty awesome if one of the marketing team members could do this!

Let me see if I can get one of our volunteers to look at this rather than a regular.

In terms of Open Help, we're hacking on developer docs for the next two days. GUADEC wise, there's plenty to write about!

I'll update the wiki to make this a bit more clear as soon as I have a moment spare :)

:D

karen