Re: gnome.org/news and the community calendar

On Sun, June 16, 2013 6:14 pm, Ekaterina Gerasimova wrote:
Hi all, could someone add a post each about GUADEC and Open Help to
gnome.org/news, and update the community calendar?

In general, how does one request posts for gnome.org/news? I couldn't find
this information anywhere and the wiki was slightly vague about the
subject
in general.

hey Kat, this is done pretty much as you've done it - by emailing the
marketing list. Did you want to take a first stab at writing these news
items? I can assist getting it on the website and can help edit too!

:D

karen

Thanks in advance!
Kat