Re: want to help with GNOME audcast processing?

Hi Karen!

On Tue, Jul 02, 2013 at 11:08:21PM -0400, Karen Sandler wrote:
As some of you know, I recorded some audio of interviews with various
GNOME people during my travels.
Yeah! Looking very much forward to hearing that!
I think most of the recordings should be
pretty good - I'd love to publish them as a show but I don't have any
experience with audio processing
Mine is also very limited. But I'd do it if nobody else steps up.

(the show I do with Bradley is produced
by a volunteer who knows how this stuff works and also uses all free
software to boot).

Do you know whether we could talk to that person to get an idea of the process and the tools used?

I may have a theme song coming from my husband :)

w00t! That would be fantastic!

Cheers,
  Tobi