want to help with GNOME audcast processing?

As some of you know, I recorded some audio of interviews with various
GNOME people during my travels. I think most of the recordings should be
pretty good - I'd love to publish them as a show but I don't have any
experience with audio processing (the show I do with Bradley is produced
by a volunteer who knows how this stuff works and also uses all free
software to boot).

Does anyone here know how to do this and want to help out?

I may have a theme song coming from my husband :)

thanks!
karen