Re: GNOME & openSUSE Conference

Hello,

I'm Efstathios (Stathis) Iosifidis from Greece. I'm the same as Izabel.
I represent GNOME in Greece.
I live in Thessaloniki, the city that the conference will take place.

Tobi, I have many stickers left (you sent them about 2 years ago from FOSDEM). I also have 2 GNOME 3 shirts left (women size).

Regarding selling things in Greece, we have to give some kind of receipt. During previous conferences that I had a booth, I talked with the organizers and had printed "THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION TO GNOME" broshure with the links where you can find more information (gnome.org and gnome.gr). This way we're legal. It's typical thing.
So let me know to start printing those.

I also bought for booth of Greek events, a small GNOME statue.
Take care,
Stathis

--
http://about.me/iosifidis
http://eiosifidis.blogspot.gr

Great leaders don't tell you what to do...
They show you how it's done.