Re: GNOME & openSUSE Conference

Hi Izabel!

On Sun, Jun 30, 2013 at 08:50:08PM -0300, Izabel Valverde wrote:
I would like to represent GNOME at the upcoming openSUSE Conference in
Thessalonki, Greece from 18-22 July, 2013.
\o/ Excellent.

I don't need the Event Box
since most infrastructure is available in guaranteed booth but I want
to ask if are there some t-shirts or other things on stock that could
be shipped to me? I would try to sell them and ship the leftovers back
in any case.

Yeah. I guess we can do that. We have T-shirts in Brno and we need to
order stickers anyway as we ran out of them during FOSDEM. Does anybody
feel comfortable with ordering stickers?

Unless anybody else happens to already have shirts and other things
in Greece I would set you up so that you can represent us nicely.

Looking forward to seeing you during FOSDEM again :)
  Tobi