thank you (was Re: Proposing to change logo to a happy smiling garden gnome)

You may notice that the holiday image Andreas made that I've been sending out has a verrrrry interesting silhouetted character. Great suggestion! :)

More to the point. Thanks to everyone here for staying "engaged". Our marketing and promotional materials and engagement approach are so key to the success of GNOME and it's often the least glamorous work. You guys rock.

karen