Proposing to change logo to a happy smiling garden gnome

Hi list,

http://www.simonscat.com/Blog/2013-12-09/Meet-the-Gnome/ convinces me
that garden gnomes -- despite the obvious pun -- could be a nice mascot
for our community, something the current logo never really managed to
do.

Compare for instance to typical team mascots in popular sports which are
certainly more engaging than our GNOME Foot. Local User Groups could
then just be Local Gnomies and come up with their own custom version of
the GNOME gnome.

Thoughts?

ciao Michael