Re: Engagement meeting CANCELLED

On 2013-12-13 13:48, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 8:25 AM, Fabiana Simões
<fabianapsimoes gmail com> wrote:
How is attendance for the meeting these days? Should we perhaps re-discuss
the best day to have them?

Fridays tend to be tricky around here. And I know for a fact that Andreas
can't make it on Thursday nights (CET).

Attendance has become bad unfortunately.  I'm partially to blame.  I
think we're goign to have figure out what everybody's schedule is and
try to find a new optimum time.

OK, I made a dudle schedule for next week:
https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/Engage/

The times are all in UTC,and I chose the narrow band of time that's not too late for Europeans and not too early for west coasters.

karen