Re: Engagement meeting CANCELLED

How is attendance for the meeting these days? Should we perhaps re-discuss the best day to have them?

Fridays tend to be tricky around here. And I know for a fact that Andreas can't make it on Thursday nights (CET).

Cheers,
Fabiana

On 13 December 2013 16:15, Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:
Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
> Today's meeting is cancelled.  Looks like we don't have many RSVPs.
> We could schedule for next week.  How do pepole feel about that?

I have plans for next Thursday and Friday. Could maybe do Wednesday...

Sorry, evenings in the pre-Christmas period are busy.