Re: Community Teams

On 2 December 2013 20:45, Oliver Propst <oliver propst gmail com> wrote:
 I can see your point, I try another one then "society".

Group, community and society would have very similar connotations for
many people, even though they do mean slightly different things. I
don't see anything wrong with "user group" other than that it hasn't
been changed in a while (is that really such a bad thing?) and it does
describe what it is perfectly.

On the other hand, some of the groups seem to have dissolved or become
inactive. I suspect that it would be more worthwhile making sure that
the details were up-to-date than spending effort on rebranding it.