Re: meetings..

Won't be able to make, but will follow-up through the minutes :)

On 08/27/2013 03:13 PM, Bastian Hougaard wrote:
On Tue, 2013-08-27 at 16:57 +0100, Allan Day wrote:
Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
Sounds like we should have a meeting this week so that we can discuss
release promotion and anything else needed before you go offline

Tomorrow would work for me, if anyone else is interested.

I'll try to be there, but cannot promise since I have a meeting starting
at 18:00 UTC - no idea when it will end.

Regards,
Bastian