Re: meetings..

Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
I see we have missed a meeting since I was gone.  Do we want to have one
this week?  New time is 19:00 on Wednesdays.

I think we still have some stuff to work from our BOF.  So we should start
following up from that meeting and then work out our plans.

It would be great to pick these up again. In addition to the items
from the BoF, we have the 3.10 release coming up (final release day
should be 25 September).

Unfortunately, I will be offline 1 - 14 September, so I won't be
around much to help with release promotion (I'll be back in time to
help finish off the release notes though). Does anyone want to discuss
release marketing before I go?