Re: Reminder: Marketing meeting Tuesday 23, 2013\\

SIP hasn't been a good experience for me. I had major difficulties
connecting in the beginning, causing me to miss meetings. During the
last two meetings I have attended, the sound quality has been so poor
that we have had to abandon voice and revert to IRC.

Ease of access is really important for our marketing meetings, and the
current solution doesn't seem to be working. Maybe we should stick
with IRC until something better comes along?

(As I've said in the past, I'd be happy to use a proprietary service
like Google Hangouts; I know that some people don't want to use this
though.)

Allan