Re: Report from my presence @ FOSSCOMM 2013, April 20-21, Greece

This is great, Stathis! Thanks for letting us know :)

karen

On Wed, April 24, 2013 5:22 pm, Stathis Iosifidis (aka diamond_gr) wrote:
Hello GNOMIES,

I participated at FOSSCOMM 2013 [1], the Greek annual conference for
open source comminities.
This year I had a presentation called Gnome community gone crazy (same
as Vincent's).
It was pretty interesting to the audience.

I also had a booth. I had some swag I got about 2 years ago from FOSDEM
(I think).
I had some T-Shirts and stickers.
I made some buttons myself and some brochures presenting the community
in general and the Greek Community.
I have only some stickers left and I'll try to make more buttons for
future events.

Alex Diavatis participated to a round table with major projects. We were
asked to write a report-article of the results (?) of the round table.

You can check my general report [2].

The organizers gather all the pictures from the event and also they edit
the videos. As soon as they have something, I'll update my report and
also inform you here.

Have phun,
/Stathis

[1] http://hua.fosscomm.gr/
[2]
http://eiosifidis.blogspot.gr/2013/04/report-fosscomm-2013-april-20-21.html

--
http://about.me/iosifidis
http://eiosifidis.blogspot.gr

Great leaders don't tell you what to do...
They show you how it's done.