Re: Need some help to find information for a round table at conference

Hey Stathis!

On Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 9:21 PM, Stathis Iosifidis (aka diamond_gr) <eiosifidis gmail com> wrote:
Στις 13/04/2013 09:02 μμ, ο/η alex diavatis έγραψε:

On Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 2:48 PM, Stathis Iosifidis (aka diamond_gr) <eiosifidis gmail com <mailto:eiosifidis gmail com>> wrote:

    Hello Gnomies,

    Next weeked, we have a FOSS Communities conference in Greece.

Where's that?
Athens. Harokopion University.

Some more info please?
Time, exact date, a link?

Thanks!

    So far I'll have a booth and a presentation (it's the same that
    Vincent did at FOSDEM).

    I was asked to participate at a round table discussion with other
    major projects.
    The subject will be:

    1. Short description of the community and the projects that the
    local community does.
    2. How easy it's for someone to contribute at a project and what
    he/she needs to know (focus on Gnome).

    I ask for help for the second one.
    I don't have time to search since I organize the logistics of
    openSUSE booth and I'm alone :-(

    Thanks for help.
    Stathis

    --     http://about.me/iosifidis
    http://eiosifidis.blogspot.gr
    http://blogs.gnome.org/eiosifidis

    Great leaders don't tell you what to do...
    They show you how it's done.

    --     marketing-list mailing list
    marketing-list gnome org <mailto:marketing-list gnome org>
    https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/marketing-list