Need some help to find information for a round table at conference

Hello Gnomies,

Next weeked, we have a FOSS Communities conference in Greece.
So far I'll have a booth and a presentation (it's the same that Vincent did at FOSDEM).

I was asked to participate at a round table discussion with other major projects.
The subject will be:

1. Short description of the community and the projects that the local community does. 2. How easy it's for someone to contribute at a project and what he/she needs to know (focus on Gnome).

I ask for help for the second one.
I don't have time to search since I organize the logistics of openSUSE booth and I'm alone :-(

Thanks for help.
Stathis

--
http://about.me/iosifidis
http://eiosifidis.blogspot.gr

Great leaders don't tell you what to do...
They show you how it's done.