Re: Fwd: Good day - re: new direction for Cinnarch

Hi !

I think GNOME Arch (Linux) can be more appropiated, because it explain quite well what it delivers :-)

GNOME OS will be more confusing from my point of view, because people can think this particular distro is under the control of the GNOME project or something like, without mentioning that GNOME OS is the "codename" of the GNOME initiative to improve GNOME in serveral areas (developers, testing, etc).

My two cents,

   -- Juanjo Marin

PS: And GNOME Arch OS is also confusing because people can think that is a distro for archos.com devices :-)