OPW ideas?

All of this discussion about what we could work on during a hackfest
reminds me that we should get an idea or two up on the OPW page if we want
to encourage applicants. Reorganizing our website content and identifying
things that we need (and starting to create those items with others),
identifying things that are old and determining what might be good to
reuse from them, etc, could be a good one.

Flavia, what do you think? :D

Does anyone want to be a mentor (or co-mentor)?

karen