Re: Publishing in Linux Format

Whats the deadline? What format (PDF, ODT, etc) do they want/need
articles to be in? 550 words isn't that many, and certainly sounds
do-able. Highlighting one application or event a month (ie, Boston
Summit for October), with screenshots and/or event photos. Perhaps
if/when we did an application we could also do a short interview with
one of the developers of it.

Also, I thought Sri had a couple of articles held back that we'd
talked about using for getting the GNOME Journal going again a couple
months ago, though I'm not sure what ever became of them.

Emily