Release notes: dislike of 'Shell' name

GNOME 3 is GNOME shell. Though we have a fallback mode, that might go
away in 3.8.

GNOME Shell in 3.6 has a lot of changes, some which might not be
attributed to the shell, e.g.:
- lock screen
- message tray things
- differences in overview mode
- new style for modal dialogs (maybe this is mutter material)
- wifi/network menu changes
etc

IMO I'd rather ignore that a component like gnome-shell exists when
writing the user documentation bits.

I'd rather talk about concepts and skip the implementation details,
meaning having categories such as:
- Lock Screen
- Overview Mode
- Top Panel (or whatever the thing is called)
  - more usage of app menu
  -
- General UI changes (gtk2+gtk3 stuff, theme updates, etc)
- Message Tray
- section per application names
  Only if something appears as an application in overview mode I'll use
  that (e.g. Disks, Files, Disk Usage Monitor, Image Viewer, etc). The
  internal name (nautilus) to me is meaningless for user bit of the
  release notes.

Now in each concept bit, I can add a warning that e.g. Lock Screen
currently depends on using GDM as DM, etc.

Please reply within today or else I will have written too much.

CC'ing Owen for his perspective as well.

--
Regards,
Olav