Re: [Usability] GNOME Quarterly Report Q3/2012

Hi,
On 10/16/2012 06:47 PM, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
On Tue, 2012-10-16 at 12:19 +0200, Piñeiro wrote:
Usually hackfests reports are included on the report of the team
organizing the hackfests. For example at 2012/Q1:
https://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/QuarterlyReports/2012/Q1

Accessibility team added information about this year ATK hackfest.

So not sure if Federico proposal is about reformatting the report, in
order to have a explicit and team-independent section for the hackfests.

Oh, I see!

My question was, concretely, about where to put info about the User
Observation Hackfest.  This was organized independently, thus the
question.  I'll just create a new section for hackfests.

My suggestion remains "News first, not teams first". What do we have to talk about? Then let's figure out who cares about writing it up.

I'd love to see a write-up of the User Observation Hackfest, and if Federico is willing to write it, then great!

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary, Lyon, France