Re: [Usability] GNOME Quarterly Report Q3/2012

On Tue, 2012-10-16 at 12:19 +0200, Piñeiro wrote:

Usually hackfests reports are included on the report of the team
organizing the hackfests. For example at 2012/Q1:
https://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/QuarterlyReports/2012/Q1

Accessibility team added information about this year ATK hackfest.

So not sure if Federico proposal is about reformatting the report, in
order to have a explicit and team-independent section for the hackfests.

Oh, I see!

My question was, concretely, about where to put info about the User
Observation Hackfest.  This was organized independently, thus the
question.  I'll just create a new section for hackfests.

  Federico