Re: Publishing in Linux Format

Apologies for ignoring this thread for a while.

It would be fantastic to have a regular page in Linux Format, and I'm
grateful to the publishers for offering us this opportunity. However,
I don't think we currently have the resources to produce a monthly
page (particularly considering the deadlines that would be involved).
That said, maybe we could manage to do a short column each month - I
remember that the one that Michael Meeks did for Linux Format was a
diary-style entry that was just two or three paragraphs.