Re: Publishing in Linux Format

On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 4:27 AM, Tobias Mueller <muelli cryptobitch de> wrote:
Heya :)

On 17.09.2012 01:18, Emily Gonyer wrote:
> Whats the deadline?
Well. It'd be every month.
> What format (PDF, ODT, etc) do they want/need
> articles to be in?
I'd guess plain text. And plain images (like JPG or so).

I don't think technical details matter much at this stage.
I feel it's more important to actually have a few articles ready and to
have someone that organises writing new ones.

So it'd be cool anybody wants to take that job. Otherwise I guess we
will refuse the offer to publish we received.

> Also, I thought Sri had a couple of articles held back
Sri, can you comment on that?

Sorry, I seem to have missed this.  We have some articles but they are over a year old.  I probably resend them if you like and see if there is any interest.  Likely they will need to be refreshed.

  Tobi