Re: FOSDEM 2013 - GNOME Stand

On Fri, November 30, 2012 9:57 am, Emily Gonyer wrote:
Tobi,

I am hoping to attend FOSDEM again this year - I'm part of the
committe for the Community Development and Marketing devroom, and am
checking prices for flights & hotels now... have you heard back from
anyone else about the stand? I'd be happy to help out with the stand
again :) Who else is planning to attend?

Emily, great news that you're attending!

I submitted the request for the stand, so we should be good in that
regard. I'm co-hosting the legal room again and have submitted a couple of
proposals too, so I'm hoping to be there, baby permitting!

karen