community managers

Greetings!

I know that we have a bunch of new people who joined the list.  We haven't done any thing to use you people.  Sadly, an epic failure on our part.

But I am looking for some good people who can fill the role of community manager.  Clearly, we have a problem relating to our user base and some of the decisions have become more controversial than it needs to be.

I know that there are some like Brett who sort of doing this anyways.  But perhaps we could be a little more aggressive.  For instance, we can stake out various websites that we can monitor and then address people there.

Let me know if you are interested.  I will make a similar note on foundation list.