Re: Microblogging Workflow

Tobias Mueller <muelli cryptobitch de> wrote:
The only thing I've found which is able to do what we need is
Tweetdeck.
I haven't seen why using "at" doesn't do what we want. Have I missed that?

If you schedule posts, other contributors need to be able to see what
has been scheduled. Otherwise you could easily end up with conflicts.

And I don't want to have to leave a machine running to know that a
post will be made. We might want to schedule posts weeks in advance.

IRC:  aday on irc.gnome.org
Blog: http://afaikblog.wordpress.com/