Re: GNOME infographics

On 16 Dec 2012, at 09:08, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:

https://blog.mozilla.org/blog/2012/12/14/mozilla-in-2012/

Text that gains no additional value by putting it into a "graphic", just
making it more colorful and less accessible.

I'd agree that this has to be one of the poorest 'infographics' I've seen (and that in general, if it's
mostly just some numbers in a big font, it's not really an infographic at all).

That's not to say GNOME couldn't do a decent one, though.

--
CALUM BENSON                        Interaction Designer
+353 1 803 3807                     Systems Experience Design