Re: push back on negative articles

On Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 5:42 AM, Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl> wrote:
On Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 07:54:44PM -0700, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
> seriously.  What the hell.

It is just a troll. Probably to generate clicks or make the site name
known by hoping people link to it.

Not sure what to do. I suggest someone should get media training.

The problem here is that i don't want people to frame this debate on their terms like that.

We can either complain to the magazine, or we start pushing back on the comments.  At the very least we should say something on comments.  Starting with this one.

Regards,
Olav