Re: Any chance to move your MLs to Google Groups?

Hello,

On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 02:51:27PM +0300, alex diavatis wrote:
Moving from MLs to Google Groups will get nothing but advantages.

Are you not satisfied with any particular aspect?

*Sharing and Discovering*
Open Source is about sharing. Sharing isn't working good in hardly
discovered MLs.
[citation needed]
Right now, I can download the mboxes, index, search and share all *I*
want.

I am also saying this because of the close source Google platform. Is
better to use a close platform and be more "open source" rather to
use an open platform and be less "open source".

I disagree with you. Strongly. We not only want to be "open", but also
"free". That is, to be in control over what happens to our
infrastructure and who controls who is using it.

Cheers,
  Tobi