Re: Kick starting the 3.2 campaign

On Wed, September 7, 2011 11:16 pm, Vinicius Depizzol wrote:
Hey Allan!

On Sun, Aug 28, 2011 at 09:08, Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:
Hi all,

 * We need volunteers for other tasks. The planning page [1] contains
a list of things that need doing. It includes art work, web
development, press relations and writing tasks.

I can (and should) work on design revamp of a couple of gnome.org
pages. The applications section specifically (which I worked during
GSoC) is something I want to put online in time. We can deliver the
new pages for the GNOME Foundation too.

I worked on the code for gnome.org/gnome-3 page and I'll make sure to
help on this as well.

Is this also a good time to put in a sponsors page so we can publicly
thank our advisory board members and other supporters? It would also be
great to integrate donate links and FoG like we talked about at the
Desktop Summit! Is it possible in this time frame?

karen