Re: Custom Tablecloth Proof for GNOME Event Box

On 09/01/2011 07:08 AM, Juanjo Marín wrote:
BTW, we can also think about
moving one from Europe to Asia.

We already talked about this last year (when the box had
'UPS-disappeared') and think it is not convenient for Asia due to
transportation mode and troubles with the customs from country to
country. Eventually one per country could make sense (we need to see
where events happen) and should we move forward with this option I
believe GNOME.Asia Summit should be able to provide funding for it. I
think we'd like to have committed people in those countries with event
box before moving forward though.

Thank for thinking of us.

Fred