Re: Custom Tablecloth Proof for GNOME Event Box

On Jue, 1 de Septiembre de 2011, 12:59 am, Stormy Peters dijo:
2011/8/31 Juanjo Marín <juanjomarin96 yahoo es>

So what's the status of the custom tablecloths ? Were they made and stored
in the event boxes ?
If not, we should because the design it's cool and a tablecloth is very
convenient :-)

I agree we should order one. The one we ordered for Kids on Computers turned
out really well.

I think it makes sense one per event box. We have three, one i
 America and two in Europe. BTW, we can also think about
moving one from Europe to Asia.

When's the next event? Perhaps we could order and ship there? The Boston
Summit? SuSE conference?

AFAIK, openSUSE is the first one, 11-14 September.

Ciao,

   -- Juanjo Marin