Re: Interview members of the advisory board for the GNOME Journal.

On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 9:37 PM, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
I am less interested in internal and more interested in external.  While
it's great we interview our people in the advisory board, I would like to
see success stories.

Knowing the advisory board is interesting, but I tend to agree that
stories about successful deployments would be much more useful.

Seeing as winners is important.

People love winners :-).

Jeremy.