World of Gnome Org

Hello,
I originally sent this mail on gnome-press-contact, but I think it was the wrong place, so I post it also here.

Hello,
I bought a domain name today under "worldofgnome.org".
I want to advertise and promote GNOME DE through it, and on any case it will be Free of any license and not commercial in any way.
There are any issues with licenses from GNOME Foundation? Something i'm not permitted to do?

To be more specific I have some sections
News
Gnome news from gnome.org, Blogs of Gnome Developers, Phoronix Etc
Interviews
Interviews from Gnome Developers, Distro Developers (about Gnome) etc
Personalize it
How to tweak Gnome, with Extensions, Themes, Icons, etc.
Also recommend some of them.
How to use it
Shortcuts and hidden tips, also propose workflow ways to use workspaces etc...
Your ideas
This is the most important part, it is where users will "speak" their ideas and features they want to see on Gnome,
alongside with a Mockup or demonstrations. There are very good ideas on mailing lists.
Gnome Stories
People can sent emails about stories they have related to Gnome, they can be funny or whatever.. We choose some of them and we publish them..

Blogs
With personal opinions
Some more stuff follows, but this is the main idea....
Regards,
Alexis Diavatis

My query is if I can use the brand name "GNOME" on the page. Page name will be WoG most probably or can be same as domain name..

- alex