Wogue changes target

Well, I have some bad news and some good news.

I ll start from bad news,
I discovered what I was doing on WoGue involves too much time that I don't have. Reading and posting design mockups from git, and mailing lists is some boring and repeated work. Plus I see you re-organize GNOME page, so you might cover what I was going to do.
On the other hand interviews will be covered by osarena.org and if not, I will include them
So I decided to let the original idea go.

and the good news,
Instead of the old plan, I ll do something more useful, an online application market for GNOME (& Linux), with install links for Fedora and Ubuntu, small reviews, and voting.
Later on I ll add and a Disqus comment system.

I ll include the as many applications is possible both commercial and open, and we can add daily. I guess I can't have a versioning or changelog on apps, but well is a start :)
I think is a good idea to have all applications that runs on GNOME under one place, and probably I will change domain at some point and I will let people to upload their apps.

- alex