Re: Words about GNOME in 2011

Yeah, I agree - we definitely need another meeting. Is anyone writing articles for GNOME Journal? Any ideas for articles? I kinda don't know where to start...

Emily

On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 12:59 AM, Juanjo Marín <juanjomarin96 yahoo es> wrote:

El mar, 15 nov 2011 04:19 CET Karen Sandler escribió:

>On Mon, November 14, 2011 3:16 am, Juanjo Marín wrote:

I started the wiki here:

http://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/AnnualReport/AnnualReport2011

+1 to have a marketing meeting soon.

cheers,

  -- Juanjo Marin

--
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. -  Goethe

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr.Seuss

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted. - Albert Einstein