Adding a new section to GNOME Q1 report

Hi all,

I am thinking about adding a new section to to GNOME Quarterly Report: GNOME Users Groups. We can start from Q1 report. [1]

Recently, there are lots of new users group build up and GNOME community growing rapidly after GNOME 3 launch parties. It would be great to share those news on the GNOME Quarterly report.

Content for the new section will cover :
I will be happy to coordinator with writers for the the new section " GNOME Users Groups" . The GNOME.Asia team will also be a support team for this section since they are heavily involved in building GNOME Users Group world wide.

If marketing team think this is a good idea then I will go ahead to create a new section in the wiki for our Q1 Report [1].

-Emily

[1]. https://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/QuarterlyReports/2011/Q1