Re: Fwd: FreeWear.org - Royalty Report (2011/01).

Hi there,

Has any advance been made on this issue?

Organizing the stores in a merchandise page sounds nice, maybe in http://www.gnome.org/community/, right below the "Show your support" section (which should be updated I guess, the hackerthreads link is not working for me). Breaking them down by region as well, i.e. because US customers will easily get scared of shipping costs from Spain.

Regards,
Ismael