Re: Video #2 RFC

On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 03:58, Alberto Ruiz <aruiz gnome org> wrote:
Just one suggestion, I have the feeling that transitions between the
desktop and you standing are a bit too slow. For example, the second
time you show up, there's more time of transitioning than you
explaining to the camera, which isn't very nice.

Other than that, I love it! Good work! :-)

I tried moving the transition time from 1s to 0.5s and it completely
fell apart at low bit rates. However, I did address some of the
problem by increasing the camera time slightly.