Re: Video #2 RFC

On Sat, Mar 19, 2011 at 19:05, Jason D. Clinton <me jasonclinton com> wrote:
A first production attempt of launch video #2 is available here.
Comments, please. The sooner, the better because two more will be
produced tomorrow.
http://people.gnome.org/~jclinton/gnome3_launch_videos/gnome3_launch_video2_beta.webm

I just uploaded an updated version with the same file name as above
that incorporates some feedback:

 * fade in and out at beginning and end
 * Gaussian blur of Blue Strips when it's behind me while I'm talking
   to compensate for lack of foreground sharpness
 * CC license data for theme song at end

By the way, the format is WebM + Ogg Vorbis @ 2Mbit/s. Might need to
render a little higher to make YouTube's trans-coding process happy.