Re: Fallback / Classic Mode

My employer does not have Linux desktops.. they instead provide VNC
with fvwm2 or some other light weight window manager in order to work
in their linux environment.  Likely they might start moving to virtual
machines as well.  In fact, my work model is to use a virtual machines
for Window on a Linux host but for most other people it'll likely be
the other way around.

As Allan said earlier, it would be good to understand the technical
reasons stopping g-s from running in virtualbox, vmware, etc.

Is this something that could ever be fixed for examples.

John